The AIRBAG FREEJUMP vest is the first airbag vest made for horseback riding to have been approved by the NF S72- 800-202 standard.
France is the first country to adopt a standard governing the manufacture of equestrian airbags (PPE – Personal Protective Equipment). While waiting for a European harmonization, the NF S72-800-2022 standard provides riders with increased protection by regulating the protective surface, the speed of the inflation and by imposing much more severe impact tests on the vests.
The Freejump Airbag is the result of our taste for innovation, and our concern for the performance, comfort and safety of riders. Horseback riding is a dangerous sport, whether it is recreational or high level. Martin Fuchs has been leading the way since July 2019 (CHIO Aachen) using the Freejump Airbag.
The Airbag Freejump is a protective vest made for horse riding and is worn close to the body, over a thin layer of clothing (T-shirt, sweater or thin pullover …). It allows to protect the vital zones of the rider.
Compatible jackets bear the “Freejump Airbag Technology” badge.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: FROM SIZE XXS ON, THIS AIRBAG IS FIT FOR A PERSON OF 1M45 AND 35KG MINIMUM.
MADE IN FRANCE
Each Airbag is tested individually
Cervical, Back, Lumbar, Sacrum, Pelvis, Thorax
- Cervical protection optimized when wearing a certified riding helmet
- Optimal neck protection: a neck brace stabilizes the spine and vital areas. The neck protection is adapted to each size.
- Continuous hips protection for a perfect trunk alignment.
- Chest protection that is adapted to each size (24% of the chest circumference, and 100% of the waist-shoulder length)
- Back protection also adapted to each size (20% of the chest circumference, and 120% of the waist-shoulder length)
- /Freejump specificity/ Waist protection: better protection of the spine and vital organs thanks to 2 bust heights per size on sizes XS-S-M-L (regular fit/ slim fit).
Inflation speed of 98ms*.
The AIRBAG FREEJUMPvest reaches in 98 ms* the necessary pressure to obtain an optimal protection and outperforms the impact tests of the AFNOR NF S782-800-2022 standard
- VEST CUT/Freejump specificity/: Fitted for better protection and +10% perforated fabric for better ventilation.
- FABRIC /Freejump specificity/: 100% Italian fabrics: Breathable, silky and comfortable.
- BACKING PLATE /Freejump specificity/ : Soft backing plate for less discomfort on the sides.
- Y-SADDLE CORD BUCKLE/Freejump specificity/ : High performance textile buckle: lighter and no more noise pollution with the metal buckle of the Keyball Leash.
TRIGGERING SYSTEM :
- /Freejump specificity/ The Freejump Airbag gas generator is the most efficient on the market: small size & lightness.
- /Freejump specificity/Resetting is made easier by the cap guide when unscrewing and screwing: easy resetting and no possibility of losing the cap. The ball retaining clip allows a safe and simplified reset of the Keyball Leash.
There are 3 sizes of cartridges:
- Size 50CC (For children sizes S and L)
- Size 60CC (For sizes XXS to L)
- Size 85CC (For sizes LT-XL-XXL)
CARE AND STORAGE ADVICE:
- Do not machine wash or dry clean or immerse in water. We advise you to wash your airbag vest by hand with a sponge/rag with mild detergents without rubbing.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
- Do not expose your airbag vest to high temperatures (on a radiator, near a flame, closed vehicle in full sun)
- Do not leave your airbag vest folded or rolled up for a long time. You can use the offered Freejump cardboard hanger to fold your vest easily while transporting it.
- Store your vest on a hanger in a dry and moisture-free place.
The European standard of product warranty is 2 years.
/Freejump specificity/: 2 more years when the product is registered on the Freejumpsystem website and 1 free revision in the first 2 years since the date of purchase.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Depending on the parcel size we use DPD / Evri / Royal Mail or APC. Shipping is charged at 5.95 per Sale for order under £65. Currently it is free on orders over £65.
We will endeavour to dispatch goods within 1 Working Day depending on product availability.
Standard / Express Delivery should take 1 to 4 days although occasionally at busy times, and depending on courier availability, this may take a little longer. You will be notified by email if it is anticipated that delivery will take longer than our stated time. In exceptional circumstances, please allow 28 days for delivery.
Currently we ship within the UK. International shipping can be arranged by contacting A2B Equestrian direct.
If you are not completely satisfied with your product then you have 14 days to notify us and return the item in its original unused condition with tags and packaging. You must contact us in the first instance either by email Sales@a2bequestrian.com or by telephone 01786841640 during opening hours.
If the item is in anyway used, marked, soiled or has tags removed then the return will not be accepted and you will have to arrange to uplift it.
Sale goods cannot be returned. Safety Wear cannot be returned as we can't vouch for its integrity once it has left the store and been in the possession of another person.
Free Shipping when you spend over £65!
Hire Service on Numerous Products
Try before you commit with our Hire Products!
Subscribe and Save!
Save 10% on Supplements when you subscribe. Never run out again!